Human longevity has changed the horizon of our lives. We are now living, on average, 25-30 years longer than our great-grandparents, the equivalent of a whole new adult lifetime. What was old age for them is now middle age for us.
What impact will it have on you?
As JM Keynes said, “when the facts change I change my mind; what do you do sir”? Well the facts on human longevity has changed and so must we. New questions arise such as…..
- Socially, what does it mean to have a society where 20 to 25% of the population are over 60 but are not ‘old’?
- Organisationally, what does it mean to have a multigenerational workforce, from millennials to baby boomers?
- Personally, what am I going to do and be in this new Third Act of my life and how do I prepare for it?
What do we offer?
– One-to-one development coaching.
– Corporate seminars & workshops
Contact: Dr. Edward J Kelly
1. Transition to the next stage, Skyros Island, Greece, 7-14th July, details here ...
“If you could export this programme; you could change the world”David Meeker, CEO, Genzyme Corporation, Boston MASS “You are onto something here. This programme’s time has come”Kingsley Aikins, CBE, Diaspora Matters “This really worked. Sufficient time was allowed for us to determine what was really important”David Mee, Vice President, Materials Management EMEA Avnet Technology Solutions “I thought the structure and content was excellent.”Liam Hogan, Retired Chartered Accountant “I came away enthusiastically looking forward to my ‘third-act.”Mary Dooley, Bursar National University of Ireland "The course was exceptional and as you know that was the overwhelming view of all participants"Liam Hogan, Retired Chartered accountant "Excellent facilitation and content".John Doherty, The Beehive "I thought I’d tell you it feels more than ever like you’re on to something important here"Richard Cooper, International Training Consultant, France "In the first and second acts there is always someone to blame, family, busyness, in the third act there is no one left to blame"Paul Sullivan, Corporate Director “It’s not that you have run out of road it’s just that you have run out of road markings”Eoin Sheahan, Marketing Manager, Retirement Marketing Team New Ireland Assurance